Experienced Machine Learning Engineer
Machine Learning holds no secrets for you? Great! Perhaps you're also pragmatic and love to learn? A tech fanatic that likes to keep a good balance between stats, coding and business? Nice to meet you!
Scale-up dataroots, located in Leuven and Brussels, researches, designs and develops robust AI solutions for a range of sectors. Our dedicated in-house team of AI-specialists uses a pragmatic best-tool-for-the-job approach to optimise your business processes and decision making.
- You have a knack for Machine Learning and have attained a Masters or Doctorate in a quantitative field.
- You have a strong background and are opinionated on software design principles.
- You have at least 3 years experience in a field related to machine learning and big data.
- You have a strong theoretical basis and experience in general machine learning & deep learning.
- You are excellent in Python, knowledge of R or Scala is a bonus.
- You get excited by large amounts of data.
- You approach problems with a pragmatic mindset.
- You have strong communication skills and can translate complex solutions into clear and understandable explanations.
- You have a good overview over the (big-)data ecosystem.
- You speak English fluently, a word of Dutch or French is a plus.
Was this list a bit much? Don't worry, we don't expect you to tick every box from the beginning. Most of all we are looking for colleagues with the same passion for personal and team development as the rest of us.
Ready to roll into your next adventure? Let’s meet! At dataroots we combine 100% focus with fresh and fun ideas. Our offices are the ideal workplace for people with a knack for innovation. Our languages? Python, Scala, R and Go. What we speak when we're not coding? English, because with colleagues from Brazil or Serbia you'll enter an inspiring and internationally focussed team.
🎉What you can count on @ dataroots
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, a high-end laptop and smartphone
- A personal & team training budget to further your professional career
- Trainings and seminars with your team and external experts to further sharpen your technical knife
- Fussball matches or sushidates … We let of steam during our (virtual) fries & beers and monthly day@dataroots events #workhardplayhard
- Your own innovation budget to work on cool, education, challenging and/or opensource projects within your guild.
Ready for a new chapter as a Machine Learning Engineer at dataroots? Super! Apply now! 🎉