⛅️ Experienced Cloud (& Data) Engineer
🚀 The Job
As a Cloud Engineer you excel in building, automating and implementing cloud native infrastructure that supports production grade AI solution development. You have a sharp eye for detail while coming up with and automating CI/CD pipelines, test suites and Infrastructure-as-Code with cloud native approach. You embrace the DevOps philosophy and understand that tooling and engineering are just a part of the story. You enjoy coaching your colleagues, as well as advocating for DevOps principles at customers, to deliver best-in-class solutions.
Scale-up Dataroots from Leuven and Ghent researches, designs and codes robust AI-solutions & platforms for various sectors. Our dedicated in-house team of AI-specialists uses state-of-the-art techniques to optimise traditional company processes. With a strong focus on DataOps and MLOps we firmly believe in robust and production-ready solutions being an essential part to our work. The result? Our teams provides clients a reliable foundation to make data-driven decisions.
🎉. What you can expect at Dataroots?
Dataroots was founded in 2016 and, since its beginnings, has focused on helping its customers achieve excellence in their data-driven operations. The only way to do this sustainably is by investing in team well-being, diversity, knowledge sharing and customer experience. This quality-first focus has allowed sustained and healthy growth over the years. Join a team where you can have an impact on our growth story. Read up more on our DNA over at [https://dataroots.io/our-dna].
💪 The Skills
- You are familiar with (or have a strong notion of) Kubernetes, Terraform and CI/CD.
- You embrace the DevOps philosophy and understand that tooling and engineering are just a part of the story.
- You enjoy coaching your colleagues, as well as advocating for DevOps principles at customers, to deliver best-in-class solutions.
- You are no stranger to agile & teamwork.
- You know exactly how to set up automated CI/CD pipelines.
- You know the ins and outs of cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- You possess a decent know-how of data-architecture and data infrastructure.
- You know your way around one of Bash, Java, Scala or Python
- You have an analytical and solution oriented mindset.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You speak fluent English and ideally also Dutch. A tad of French is definitely an added benefit.
- You have experience with data engineering, machine learning modelling and/or big data platforms.
Was this list a bit much? Don't worry, we definitely don't expect you to tick every box from the beginning. Most of all we are looking for colleagues with the same passion for personal and team development as the rest of us.
💰 The Offer
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as a company car & fuel card or mobility budget, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, and a high-end laptop and a smartphone.
- A personal & team training budget to further your professional career.
- Your innovation budget to work on cool, educational, challenging and open-source projects within your guild.
- (Virtual) Team Buildings, team gatherings to let off steam and be part of our sports initiatives.
🇧🇪 Our main offices are in Leuven & Ghent, with co-working spaces in Charleroi and Antwerp. These locations are always available for brainstorming sessions or team events. As a Dataroots consultant, much work can be performed remotely, but you will most likely also visit our clients on-site.
Ready for a new chapter as a Cloud Engineer at Dataroots? Super! Apply now! 🎉