🙌 Senior Data Engineer
Dataroots researches, designs and codes robust AI-solutions & platforms for various sectors. Our dedicated in-house team of AI-specialists uses state-of-the-art techniques to optimise traditional company processes. With a strong focus on DataOps and MLOps we firmly believe in robust and production-ready solutions being an essential part of our work. The result? Our teams provides clients a reliable foundation to make data-driven decisions.
As a Senior Data Engineer you excel in building data-driven solutions and infrastructure. You're an architectural genius that effortlessly designs, develops and deploys data pipelines and machine learning models. As a senior you will build and share knowledge with your colleagues.
- You know that Kubernetes, Terraform and CI/CD aren't Star Wars characters. You have a significant knowhow of data-architecture and data-infrastructure.
- You know your way around tools like Apache Spark, Beam and/or Kafka.
- You're at ease with programming in Scala and Python.
- You understand how Machine Learning works and can support the deployment of machine learning models on an on-prem or cloud-native infrastructure.
- You know the ins and outs of cloud platforms like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- You apply the KISS principle on your day-to-day, we strive to use the right tool for the right job.
- You have an analytics and solution oriented mindset.
- You enjoy wrangling large amounts of data.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You speak English fluently, a word of Dutch or French is a plus.
Was this list a bit much? Don't worry, we don't expect you to tick every box from the beginning. Most of all we are looking for colleagues with the same passion for personal and team development as the rest of us.
Ready to roll into your next data engineering adventure? Let’s meet! At dataroots we combine 100% focus with fresh and fun ideas. Our offices are the ideal workplace for people with a knack for innovation. Our languages? Terraform, Kubernetes, Cloud, Containers, Python, Scala, and Go. What we speak when we're not coding? English, because with colleagues from Brazil or Serbia you'll enter an inspiring and internationally focused team.
🎉What you can count on @ dataroots
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, a high-end laptop and smartphone
- A personal & team training budget to further your professional career
- Trainings and seminars with your team and external experts to further sharpen your technical knife
- Fussball matches or sushidates … We let of steam during our (virtual) fries & beers and monthly day@dataroots events #workhardplayhard
- A constantly changing environment where everyone can contribute and shape the company for the better
- Your own innovation budget to work on cool, education, challenging and/or opensource projects within your guild.
- Nicolas beating you at CS:GO
Ready for a new chapter as a Senior Data Engineer at dataroots? Super! Apply now! 🎉