🛠 Experienced Data Engineer 🇪🇸
🤖 The Job
As a Data Engineer, you excel in building, automating and implementing robust data flows and AI model deployment pipelines. You have a sharp eye for detail and enjoy advising on software engineering best practices. You embrace the DevOps philosophy and understand that tooling and engineering are just a part of the story. You enjoy coaching your colleagues and advocating for DevOps & software engineering principles to customers to deliver best-in-class solutions.
Scale-up Dataroots from researches, designs and codes robust data-driven solutions & platforms for various sectors. Our dedicated in-house AI specialists use state-of-the-art techniques to optimise traditional company processes. With a strong focus on DataOps and MLOps, we firmly believe that robust and production-ready solutions are essential to our work. The result? Our teams provide clients with a reliable foundation to make data-driven decisions.
You will become part of the Dataroots Malaga team. We're actively developing a team with plans to launch our Malaga-based operations by May of 2023. In this, Dataroots is supported by the Talan Group, which has an established centre of excellence in Malaga. Through our collaboration, we will start providing top-notch quality data services from Malaga in the coming months. Check out more about the location and office here.
🎉 What can you expect at Dataroots?
Dataroots was founded in 2016 and is part of the international Talan Group. Since its beginnings, Dataroots has focused on helping its customers achieve excellence in their data-driven operations. The only way to do this sustainably is by investing in team well-being, diversity, knowledge sharing and customer experience. This quality-first focus has allowed sustained and healthy growth over the years. Join a team where you can have an impact on our growth story. Read up more on our DNA over at our website.
💪 The Skills
- You have experience with Kubernetes, Terraform and CI/CD and have significant knowledge of data architecture and infrastructure.
- You know your way around tools like dbt, Airbytes, Apache Spark, Beam and/or Kafka.
- You're at ease with programming in Python, SQL and Scala.
- You understand how Machine Learning works and can support the deployment of machine learning models on an on-prem or cloud-native infrastructure.
- You know the ins and outs of cloud platforms like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- You apply the KISS principle daily; strive to use the right tool for the right job.
- You have an analytics and solution-oriented mindset.
- You enjoy wrangling large amounts of data.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a data engineer.
- You speak English fluently; a word of Dutch or French is a plus.
💰 The Offer
- Full-time and permanent employment contract
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional growth possibilities & learning opportunities
- Possibility to join a multicultural team & work in the international environment
- Variety of benefits to support your physical, emotional and financial wellbeing: private medical insurance, life insurance, lunch and transport card as part of the flexible remuneration pack
- Smart Office Pack
Ready for a new chapter as an Experienced Data Engineer at Dataroots? Great! Apply now! 🎉