🙌 Experienced Data Engineer
As a Data Engineer you excel in building digital data-driven solutions and infrastructure. You're an architectural genius that effortlessly designs, develops and deploys data pipelines and machine learning models.
Scale-up Dataroots, located in Leuven and Brussels, researches, designs and develops robust AI solutions for a range of sectors. Our dedicated in-house team of AI-specialists uses a pragmatic best-tool-for-the-job approach to optimise your business processes and decision making.
Ready to roll into your next adventure? Let’s meet! At Dataroots we combine 100% focus with fresh and fun ideas. Our offices are the ideal workplace for people with a knack for innovation. Our languages? Python, Scala, R and Go. What we speak when we're not coding? English, because with colleagues from The Netherlands or France you'll enter an inspiring and internationally focussed team.
🎉What you can count on @ Dataroots
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, a high-end laptop and smartphone
- A personal & team training budget to further your professional career
- Trainings and seminars with your team and external experts to further sharpen your technical knife
- Fussball matches or sushidates … We let of steam during our fries & beers and monthly day@dataroots events #workhardplayhard
- Your own innovation budget to work on cool, education, challenging and/or opensource projects within your guild.
- Nicolas beating you at CS:GO
- You know that Kubernetes, Terraform and CI/CD aren't Star Wars characters. You have a significant knowhow of data-architecture and data-infrastructure.
- You know your way around tools like Apache Spark, Beam and/or Kafka.
- You're at ease with programming in Scala and Python.
- You understand how Machine Learning works and can support the deployment of machine learning models on an on-prem or cloud-native infrastructure.
- You know the ins and outs of cloud platforms like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- You have an analytics and solution oriented mindset.
- You enjoy wrangling large amounts of data.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You speak English fluently, a word of Dutch or French is a plus.
Was this list a bit much? Don't worry, we don't expect you to tick every box from the beginning. Most of all we are looking for colleagues with the same passion for personal and team development as the rest of us.
Ready for a new chapter as a Data Engineer at Dataroots? Super! Apply now! 🎉