dploy.ai - Golang engineer
dploy.ai is building an end-to-end platform that brings fast, secure and regulatory compliant AI deployment to our customers' doorstep.
We are currently looking to grow our team with Golang engineers with a focus on back-end development. As a Golang developer you will play an important role in building out the foundation of this new platform.
- the opportunity to work on a state-of-the-art Golang-based stack
- the possibility to work from anywhere
- the satisfaction of working on a technically-challenging (B2B) product
- a no-nonsense work environment with passionate and smart colleagues
- a unique opportunity to be an important contributor in a fast-growing, ambitious startup
Sounds awesome? Then apply now! If you have any questions in the meantime don’t hesitate to contact Bart via firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at +32 471 72 31 22.
- are a technical allrounder with a sound knowledge of Golang, cloud services or a strong proven ability to rapidly pick up new languages/framework
- believe in the Twelve-Factor App principles
- are familiar with the principles of machine learning
- keep close track of technical developments and know your way around the open source community
- like to share your technical know-how with colleagues and clients
- are fluent in English
- are located in Belgium 🇧🇪
A sound knowledge of either Python, Scala or R is a big plus.