Data Solution Architect ⛅️
Dataroots is a fast growing company specialised in building and deploying artificial intelligence solutions in close collaboration with our clients 🤝.
From day one, the Dataroots team is what pushes us forward. The expertise, drive and culture inherent in our team has allowed us to commit strongly and effectively on building robust state-of-the-art AI solutions.
Who are we looking for?
- Expert knowledge of data architectures, pipelines and transformations
- Expert knowledge of cloud ⛅️ platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure) and how to design and build solutions using them
- Good knowledge of using containers to build scalable applications
- Good knowledge of big data infrastructure like Hadoop clusters
- Experienced in designing data, solution and infrastructure architectures
- Experienced in DevOps methodologies like CI/CD, DRY, Infrastructure as Code, ...
- Interest in machine learning and AI concepts
- Experienced in clearly documenting delivered work
- Knowledge of scripting and/or automation languages like Python, shell, Puppet, Terraform, ...
- Affinity with open source software
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty 🏋️♀️
- Good communication skills are essential 🤙
Don’t worry, we know this seems like a lot, but we make sure to invest in your knowledge and experience. Above all, we are looking for someone with a strong willingness to learn and high levels of curiosity to explore new technologies, solutions, and domains.
- Able to work in a quickly evolving environment
- Able to work both in teams or on your own
- Interested in sharing knowledge with others
- Able to show a clear experience as an architect
- Located in Belgium (preferred arrangement), strong level of English. Dutch and French are a plus.
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary package
- Company car & fuel card
- Hospitalisation and pension plan
- Phone & mobile subscription
- High-end laptop
- Individual training budget
- Team based development budget
Interested? Please apply and come by to get to know us! ☕️