🚀 The Job
Platform architecture holds no secrets for you? Great! Perhaps you're also pragmatic and love to learn & share? A tech fanatic that likes to keep a good balance between design, architecture and business? Nice to meet you!
Scale-up Dataroots from Leuven and Brussels researches, designs and codes robust AI-solutions & platforms for various sectors. Our dedicated in-house team of AI-specialists uses state-of-the-art techniques to optimise traditional company processes. With a strong focus on DataOps and MLOps we firmly believe in robust and production-ready solutions being an essential part to our work. The result? Our teams provides clients a reliable foundation to make data-driven decisions.
🎉 What you can expect at dataroots?
Ready to roll into your next architecture adventure? Let’s meet! At dataroots we combine 100% focus with fresh and fun ideas. Our offices are the ideal workplace for people with a knack for innovation. Our languages? Terraform, Kubernetes, Cloud, Containers, Python, Scala, and Go. What we speak when we're not coding? English, because with colleagues from Brazil or Serbia you'll enter an inspiring and internationally focused team.
- Expert knowledge of (cloud) platform architecture, infrastructure-as-code and CI/CD workflows
- Expert knowledge of at least one cloud ⛅️ platform (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Good knowledge of using containers to build & deploy scalable (AI & data-driven) solutions
- Good knowledge of infrastructure & tooling like Spark, Kubernetes, Hadoop, Airflow, KNative, ...
- Experienced in designing data lakes, data driven solutions and lower-level infrastructure
- Experienced in DevOps methodologies like CI/CD, pipelines, automated testing, DRY, Infrastructure as Code, ...
- Interest in machine learning and AI concepts
- Experienced with Unix/Linux environments
- Experienced in clearly documenting delivered work
- Experienced in working in a Agile way (scrum, kanban, ...)
- Knowledge of scripting and/or automation languages like Python, shell, Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, ...
- Affinity with open source software
- Good problem solver, be able to do deep dives into issues
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty 🏋️♀️
- Good communication and project management skills are essential 🤙
Don’t worry, we know this seems like a lot, but we make sure to invest in your knowledge and experience. Above all, we are looking for someone with a strong willingness to learn and high levels of curiosity to explore new technologies, solutions, and domains.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, a high-end laptop and smartphone
- A personal & team training budget to further your professional career
- (Virtual) trainings and seminars with your team and external experts to further sharpen your technical knife
- (Virtual) Teambuildings, teammeetings, a game of CS:GO to let of steam and/or be part of our great footsal-team #workhardplayhard
- Your own innovation budget to work on cool, education, challenging and/or opensource projects within your guild.