🙌 Aspiring DevOps / Data Engineer
🤖 The Job
As a DevOps / Data Engineer you excel in building digital data-driven solutions and infrastructure. You will become an architectural genius that effortlessly designs, develops and deploys infrastructure, data pipelines and machine learning models.
Dataroots, located in Leuven and Brussels, researches, designs and develops robust AI solutions for a wide range of sectors. Our dedicated in-house team of AI-specialists uses a pragmatic best-tool-for-the-job approach to optimise our clients' processes and decision making.
💰 The Offer
Ready to roll into your next adventure? Let’s meet! At Dataroots we have prepared a 3-month training program that gives you a strong foundation to start you career as a DevOps / Data Engineer. During these months you will be introduced to the world of AI, data and infra-ops. After this period you will be guided in the rest of your career with a focus (DevOps or Data Engineering) based on your experiences and preferences.
Our offices are the ideal workplace for people with a knack for innovation. Our languages? Python, Scala and Go. What we speak when we're not coding? English, because with colleagues from Mexico or France you'll enter an inspiring and internationally focused team.
🎉 What you can count on @ Dataroots
- An attractive salary package.
- Guidance by our experienced DevOps / Data Engineers.
- A training trajectory & budget focused on furthering your professional career.
- Trainings and seminars with your team and external experts to further sharpen your technical knife.
- We let off steam during our fries & beers and monthly day@dataroots events #workhardplayhard.
- Your own innovation budget to work on cool, educational, challenging and/or opensource projects with others within your guild.
- Nicolas beating you at CS:GO.
💪 The Skills
- You are strongly motivated to become an excellent DevOps / Data Engineer.
- You have a background in IT development and at least fluent in one programming language.
- You have a knack for picking up on new technologies and frameworks.
- You have a strong passion in data-driven technologies.
- You speak English fluently, a word of Dutch or French is a plus.
- You have an analytics and solution oriented mindset.
- You have strong communication skills and look forward to helping clients in overcoming their challenges.
😄 Nice to haves
- You know that Kubernetes, Terraform and CI/CD aren't Star Wars characters. You have a significant knowhow of data-architecture and data-infrastructure.
- You know your way around tools like Apache Spark, Beam and/or Kafka.
- You're at ease with programming in Scala and Python.
- You understand how Machine Learning works and can support the deployment of machine learning models on an on-prem or cloud-native infrastructure.
- You know the ins and outs of cloud platforms like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- You enjoy wrangling large amounts of data.
Was this list a bit much? Don't worry, we don't expect you to tick every box from the beginning. Most of all we are looking for colleagues with the same passion for personal and team development as the rest of us.
Ready for a new chapter as a DevOps / Data Engineer at Dataroots? Super! Apply now! 🎉