Machine Learning & AI hold no secrets for you? Great! Perhaps you're also pragmatic and love to learn? Interesting! A tech fanatic that likes to keep a good balance between stats, coding and business? Nice to meet you!
Scale-up dataroots, located in Leuven and Brussels, researches, designs and develops robust AI solutions for a range of sectors. Our dedicated in-house team of AI-specialists uses a pragmatic best-tool-for-the-job approach to optimise your business processes and decision making.
Ready to roll into your next adventure? Let’s meet! At dataroots we combine 100% focus with fresh and fun ideas. Our offices are the ideal workplace for people with a knack for innovation. Our languages? Python, Scala, R and Go. What we speak when we're not coding? English, because with colleagues from Brazil or Serbia you'll enter an inspiring and internationally focussed team.
🎉What you can count on @ dataroots
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, a high-end laptop and smartphone
- A personal & team training budget to further your professional career
- Trainings and seminars with your team and external experts to further sharpen your technical knife
- A game of Quake Arena or a team BBQ … We let of steam during our fries & beers and monthly day@dataroots events #workhardplayhard
Ready for a new chapter as an Analytics Translator at dataroots? Super! Apply now! 🎉
- You guide AI & ML projects from conceptualization until a successful implementation
- You are the driving force in translating business requirements into functional & usable AI & ML models
- You are the client's business lead and go back and forth between various stakeholders & the technical team
- You combine your technical affinity with excellent soft skills to handle client expectations & requirements
- You can translate complex solutions into clear & understandable content
- You take ownership of the project to ensure a timely delivery & scalable solution
- You're involved in agile project management and generate weekly sprints to guarantee the progress of these projects
- You get excited by large amounts of data.
- You have a good overview over the (big-)data ecosystem.
- You speak English fluently, a word of Dutch or French is a plus.
Was this list a bit much? Don't worry, we don't expect you to tick every box from the beginning. Most of all we are looking for colleagues with the same passion for personal and team development as the rest of us.